Guest Experience Team Member
To work within the Guest experience team, you will be responsible for replying to post stay reviews on Trip Advisor, Google Reviews, Qualtrics complaints and feedback, providing informative and accurate advice and guidance for guests.
- To create rewarding relationships with our guests by providing an individual, tailor made experience, ensuring you meet the Warner standard and our guests' expectation
- To deliver a quality Warner experience in line with the Warner Brand Standards and guidelines
- Confidently deals with guest concerns with the ability to resolve problems, showing empathy and understanding
- Professional delivery of guest correspondence using the counsellor sales approach
- Demonstrates and role models a commitment to delivering a superior guest experience in everything that you do
- Investigate, resolve and respond to complaints and reviews within agreed SLA.
What we are looking for:
- Understanding of different communication styles along with your own with ability to be able to communicate at all levels
- Appreciate and understand Warner’s way of working, Warner’s Strategy and the Bourne Leisure Mission Statement
- Demonstrates ability to be a team player
- Willingness to challenge if standards aren’t up to those, we accept
- Good listening skills, understanding our guest’s requirements
- Previous experience within guest relations
The Benefits of working with us:
?Free use of many of the Park facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
?Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
?Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
?Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.
Unwavering focus on cleanliness and our reassurance to you
The safety of our team has always been our number one priority and now more than ever, we will raise our standards and expectations even higher. We have been working tirelessly since the start of the Coronavirus pandemic to find ways of being able to re-open our business by adapting how we operate, ensuring we continue to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime, in a world of social distancing and an unwavering focus on cleanliness.
We have created a six-part plan, designed to ensure we create an environment where our team feel safe working and our owners and holiday makers can relax and enjoy their freedom by the coast break. Our team plans focus on additional training, health & well-being, hygiene, PPE and break-out areas. Team well-being is a critical area we have focussed on, ensuring our teams are working in a Safe Haven.
Map data ?2020
Report a map error
Haggerston Castle Holiday Park
Beal, Near Berwick-upon-Tweed, Northumberland TD15 2PA GBR
9 August 2020
24 August 2020
Bourne Leisure Head Office
1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 4YL GBR
30 November -0001
30 November -0001